Carrie Browder is a licensed attorney in North Carolina serving clients in state and federal criminal courts. Carrie also represents clients in a variety of family law and domestic matters. Her practice is primarily devoted to criminal defense, domestic violence, divorce, child custody, child support and general trial practice.
Prior to joining The Castle Law Firm in 2019, she represented clients charged with traffic infractions, misdemeanors, felony offenses, and civil domestic violence matters in Wake, Johnston, and Harnett County. She also gained invaluable knowledge and experience defending clients charged with crimes in the US District Court for the Eastern District of NC; including drug trafficking, firearm, crimes of violence, and child pornography offenses.
Carrie is a native of Nash County, North Carolina. She attended East Carolina University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Political Science in 2012. Thereafter Carrie attended Campbell University’s Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, earning her juris doctorate in 2015. While in law school, Carrie actively participated in the Campbell Law Juvenile Justice Clinic, the Campbell Law Innocence Project, and served on the Agricultural Law Society’s Legislative Committee.
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law: J.D., 2015
- East Carolina University: B.A. in Philosophy & Political Science, 2012
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Law: State & Federal, Felony, Misdemeanor, DWI, Traffic
- Family Law: Domestic Violence, Separation, Divorce, Child Custody & Support
- General Civil Litigation
- State Bar of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina